Sunricher Wall Panel (SRZV9001TRGBWWH)

Hi I have purchased the above wall panel in the hope that it would work as Hubitat supports other Sunricher devices which I couldnt source. Even if it meant having to write my own device driver.

The device joins my network and identifies itself with the following information:

• deviceId: 41224
  • deviceType: 768
  • inClusters: 0x5E,0x85,0x59,0x8E,0x55,0x86,0x72,0x5A,0x73,0x98,0x9F,0x6C,0x5B,0x7A
  • manufacturer: 816
  • outClusters: 0x26,0x33,0x2B,0x2C

Hubitat installed the RGB genie Controller ZW3003 driver which reading the forum is what I expected.

The good news is that the power, level, group button work as expected.

The bad news is that the color wheel and the RBGW buttons don't work. IE when I press these buttons no commands are logged. I even tried using the basic Z-Wave tool driver to see what command were logged and again no logs are generated when I press these buttons and therefore I believe the device is faulty.

However when I contacted the supplier they are not keen to accept a return as they believe it's unlikely the device is faulty. I have explained that my controller is not logging any commands but they seem unconvinced. With the basic z-wave tool driver in use I am correct that it should log every button push even though it cant process them? Or is my understanding of the tool flawed?

PS If anyone has a driver for this device that would be good too :slight_smile:

Yes that's for configuring the device.

Shame you went for z-wave and not ZigBee, I have the zigbee ones and they work great.

I would assume this device works similar to that and the built-in driver is correct. It needs to create a child device which is basically a virtual RGBW lamp. Then you use the mirror app to link the virtual and physical RGB device you have IE a lamp.

With the zigbee one you can do the above and directly pair the lamp to the device so it works directly and to the hub.

Thanks @BorrisTheCat

mmmm just as I thought I was coming to grips with this stuff it throws me another curveball.Although I know this tool is for configuring the device I wrongly assumed that it would log the relevant button pushes so I could capture the relevant data and build a driver from there.

Anyway I was hoping to use a z-wave device as my network is primarily z-wave and thought it would be more robust however I am willing to give a zigbee one a try.... Before I spend anymore cash can you confirm the model number you have working. My supplier has the following available ( SRZG9001TRGBWWH)
and I want to check it the same to ensure no more driver issues. Thanks

I'll check but can't do it till tomorrow. However I wouldn't buy anything just yet as Im sure we just need to get the right driver selected and the configuration button hit for it to work.

@bcopeland as your the z-wave master has a driver been done for this one? I know the ZigBee one has and I think they sent the whole range at the time.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.