Still no dark mode?

I've seen a few threads from years back requesting it, is dark mode on the actual hubitat UI like the community forums on the radar at all?

4 Likes

I know this doesn't offer the built-in option you are looking for.... but....

If you are someone who uses Chrome, I can recommend the Dark Reader extension as something that will give you both Dark Mode in HE, but also any other web site that is can inject it's magic into.

1 Like

I highly recommend the Dark Reader extension. It is also available for Edge and Brave, I would imagine Opera too. I even use it for all my screens at work as well.

1 Like

that will be a decent solution for the browser version, thanks guys. However, using the app on my phone will still be light mode, oh well hopefully they offer a toggle soon

1 Like

Honestly, even on my phone I just use the web interface. The only real difference I see is the addition of geofencing, which is sketchy at best. it is bad enough I don't even use it, and Zwavve Smart Start, which seems to be broken again, and the device either never adds, or they add but the Smart Start page is stuck at pending. I just finished a few days fighting ghosts because Smart Start not working properly. I ended up just adding the devieces the old way.

Dark Reader is available for Firefox as well

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.