Start Level Change with Direct Bulbs

Was just looking if anyone on the engineering team or support team could look and see if this has even been looked at or if there is any intention to look into the level change issue with direct paired hue bulbs.. been a few months with no resolution via hub firmware updates and no reply to this or my email.

What is the issue specifically?

Link

The issue I described here is what I am referring too, and it still does not work.

@neil_libby
What are the models of the devices where you are seeing this and what driver is being used with these bulbs?

I am using the current gen A19 color and white bulbs (Color A19 and White A19) as well as white GU10 bulbs (White GU10), I am using the Generic Zigbee Bulb Driver.

Model in Hubitat
GU10 - LWG003
A19 Color - LCA003
A19 White - LWA002

1 Like

OK, I ordered one of the RGBW (color A19) bulbs, hopefully I should be able to at least figure out what's going on here with these newer versions.

Hey Sir

Have you had any luck with this yet?

I tested it with the advanced zigbee driver series and don't recall it having any issues.

Thank you, just tried the new drivers and it worked, missed the update on that as they were still on the old generic drivers.

1 Like