Thanks - just what I needed to finally get this fixed
Call 800-654-8483. I had my invoice from Amazon but didn't need it. They verified my device and then sent me a new one. Good luck!
@hparsons Welcome to the community! Here is a recent thread that goes over some of the GE/Jasco issues... There are some links and suggestions but what @oldcomputerwiz said is correct. Just call them and explain what is happening... You will need to know if its in the date range before you do... This thread will help with that info...
@kewashi Once you get the C7, you will be able to see what nodes don't have any info in the z-wave detail page. That will identify ghosts very quickly... Like @erktrek said, with the C5, you'll have to compare between the two platforms... Also, don't delete the virtual nodes in PC Controller... They will show in PC Controller but not in the Hubitat z-wave details page... I can't remember if those are only present when you use the C7 or not... They are definitely there with the C7 but I don't remember if they were there with the C5...
Thanks - just did the compare. My table in the pc controller didn't show the virtual nodes so no problem there. Also, every node on the pc controller list was also in my C5 table so I don't have any ghosts. That's good. I think my problem was I had installed 3 aqara sensors that were hogging traffic. I removed them yesterday and things seem better. I'm still going to migrate over to the C7 over time.
Thought I'd share a simple tip that I used. I copied the details table and pasted it into Excel and sorted on the Node column to make the comparison easy and quick
Nice!
Just one more update about my journey to close things out completely. I got my C7 installed and moved over about 30 of my 78 zwave devices to it. I picked those downstairs close to the new hub, while the old hub is upstairs. I left all the apps that talk to cloud stuff on the original C5 hub, and activated hub mesh to pull states over there. I am loving the newfound speed and robustness of the C7 and my C5 has restored to a tolerable level of performance as well. No further help needed, just a close out note and a word or appreciation to all those who chimed in on this thread to assist. This is such a great community.