Spruce Connect

I have the 4 drivers and the app installed...OATH etc as well.

When I try to add the Spruce Connect app I got to the page asking if I want to allow the connection...and I answer yes. It goes to a cyan screen with black text that says to close that session and relaunch the app.

Then I close my browser and readd the app ...and I get exactly the same thing. Over-and-Over.

I have deleted all devices and apps and reinstalled multiple times and nothing changes.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Not familiar with this app, but I’m guessing that it wants you to just close the browser and then reopen the app, not re-add it.

Sorry...been out of town and just getting back to this.

1. Go to Apps and Add User App
  2. Select the Spruce Connect app and follow the link to Login to Spruce to start the authorization process
  3. Login with your Spruce account
  4. Allow access to Hubitat
  5. If succesful, a page indicating Your account is now connected to Hubitat will appear
  6. Close this window, and go back to your Hubitat account
  7. Go back to Apps and Add User App
  8. Select the Spruce Connect app again
  9. The app should recognize that you have been granted access and skip straight to allowing setup to continue

From a https://cloud.hubitat.com/api/ URL I get this message.

Your account is now connected to Hubitat

Close this page and install the application again.

You will not be prompted for credentials next time.

There is no app created. I reinstall the app and I just keep going in circles getting the message above. I never get to step 9.

I have deleted all the drivers and app and reinstalled them several times. I get no errors during that process.