Sorry, an error occurred while retrieving the piston data

I tried looking around but don't see an answer. I started to build a piston and then saved it to come back to later but now when I try to open it up I get "Sorry, an error occurred while retrieving the piston data." with a button to return to Home. I tried doing a clean up and rebuild IDE data and tried doing a repair install of Webcore. Neither solved the issue. It's listed under my paused pistons at the bottom of the page. I can't for the life of me either get into it to just delete it and start over or get into it and continue. Thoughts? Thanks!

See this note, and one below it

Thanks for the reply. I had already done everything listed prior to posting.
Polite Reboot
HPM Repair
HE FW Updates
I wouldn't think it is a browser issue since I can access and create other pistons. It is just the 1.

If there is anything in the HE logs (HE console -> logs) let me know....

Thanks, I didn't have time to respond before I had to go work a baseball game this evening. I finally figured out one of the 3 ladies in my house messed with the buttons on the thermostat. Not sure what they did but I hit cancel and turned the status from cool to off it started working. :man_shrugging:t2: Weird!!

@nh.schottfam sorry, had 2 issues going at once, the last reply should have been to my other thread. Here is a screen shot of the logs for that piston this am. I can use the slide out to the right to pause, test or resume the piston but I can't get into it to delete it. I also am using the HPM version of WC. What's the easiest way to move to the native? I'm wondering if I'm not having my other issues (Honeywell WiFi thermostat control and odd behavior when I tell Google home to shut off all the device in 1 room)

because I'm not on the native version now.

What is app 377?

Is your webCoRE up to date? HPM update, then if needed HPM repair on webCoRE?

You have rebooted your hub? Not sure what to make of the stack overflow...

App 377 is the piston. I selected that up top in the log page.
Yes.
Yes.
I did a repair on webCoRE via HPM.
Hub rebooted.
LOL!!!! I started the process of moving to webCoRE native in HE. Got all my pistons except the offending piston backed up and moved. So far my Honeywell thermostats have correctly adjusted with the piston. Knock on wood, we'll see how long that lasts. I haven't tried the Google Home shutting off of all devices in a room yet, had to go work a baseball game. NO it wasn't relaxing LOL!!! Damn KIDS causing problems climbing under and around safety netting. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I have a couple of Pistons doing this as well - Getting the message when trying to open the Piston "Sorry, sorry, an error occurred while retrieving the piston data." The log error seems to be pointing to an error in the Webcore program, not the piston. Anyone have a clue as towhat to do?

I am now getting this error when I try to edit a specific piston, just started today.
I have the most recent C7 update and the most recent Webcore version.
I am using the "user version".
I have rebooted my hub.

Any suggestion on what I can do to fix the error?

I would restore you hub back to an earlier backup.

I have not seen the issue before. It could be a db corruption