Sonoff Zigbee sensors losing presence

Hi, relatively new Hubitat user and I need some help!

I set up the hub about a month ago and alongside all of my smart home stuff I added sonoff contact sensors and motion sensors. This all worked perfectly fine for a few weeks and then my sensors lost presence, became inactive or just generally played up (routines working some of the time but not all of the time)

I read that lightbulbs make poor repeaters so I moved all of them onto a separate hub to see if that would make a difference. It did for maybe an hour and then I was back to square one.

I'm at my limit capability wise so it would be great to get some advice

Do you have any plug-in or wired Zigbee always on, repeating devices in your mesh?

S.

I have around 5 zigbee plugs which are always on

I think it would be useful to look at your childandrouteinfo table to see what's going on with the Zigbee routing table.

http://hubip/hub/zigbee/getChildAndRouteInfo

It's not extremely useful, but it might give us a bit of info.

S.

This is where my capability ends :grinning:

I can look at the info but I have no idea what it means

Parent child parameters
EzspGetParentChildParametersResponse [childCount=1, parentEui64=0000000000000000, parentNodeId=65535]

Child Data
child:[Utility room sensor, FDA6, type:EMBER_SLEEPY_END_DEVICE]

Neighbor Table Entry
[ Christmas tree, 01E8], LQI:254, age:4, inCost:1, outCost:1
[Family room lamp, 0944], LQI:254, age:5, inCost:1, outCost:3
[Living room backlight 2, 257F], LQI:254, age:3, inCost:1, outCost:1
[Living room lamp, 3DF1], LQI:254, age:5, inCost:1, outCost:5
[Family room sensor, 463D], LQI:255, age:7, inCost:1, outCost:0
[Living room backlight 1, 6D86], LQI:255, age:4, inCost:1, outCost:1
[null, 7FD0], LQI:254, age:7, inCost:1, outCost:0
[TV Light, 941A], LQI:255, age:5, inCost:1, outCost:5
[Security kitchen, AF6B], LQI:235, age:5, inCost:5, outCost:5

Route Table Entry
status:Active, age:32, routeRecordState:2, concentratorType:Low Ram, [Security kitchen, AF6B] via [Security kitchen, AF6B]
status:Active, age:64, routeRecordState:0, concentratorType:None, [TV Light, 941A] via [TV Light, 941A]
status:Active, age:64, routeRecordState:0, concentratorType:None, [null, A625] via [ Christmas tree, 01E8]
status:Active, age:64, routeRecordState:0, concentratorType:None, [null, 7FD0] via [null, 7FD0]

Also, the above doesnโ€™t appear to show all of my devices

Not all battery devices will show up on the table, it's not terribly useful except to help get a general idea of what your mesh looks like, and even then it's scope is limited.

Do you have any idea waht device 7FD0 is? Also, are the devices in the upper Neighbor Table entry all plug in plugs or similar devices? None of them remain as bulbs?

S.