Sonoff Zigbee on HomeKit

Hi, I'm new to Hubitat and home automatica in general. I have an Hubitat c8 and i use homebridge on a Mac mini to integrate my stuff on HomeKit. Could please someone give me detailed instructions on how to integrate a sonoff zbminiL in Homekit? Thanks in advance for your kind assistance, Andrea

Do you currently have any other Zigbee devices connected to your C-8 Hubitat Elevation hub?

If yes, are you using Homebridge on you Mac Mini to integrate these Hubitat devices with HomeKit? Or is Homebridge being used for other non-Hubitat-connected devices? The reason I ask is because Hubitat has built-in Apple HomeKit integration that you can use to add Hubitat-connected devices to Apple HomeKit directly, without needing Homebridge running on a separate system.

If you'd like to try Hibitat's built-in HomeKit integration, please take a look at the following Hubitat documentation.

2 Likes

Thank you fo your feedback and sorry for getting back only now. I followed the instructions and managed to sort it out and not it works flawlessy! Thanks again

1 Like