Sonoff Zigbee Bridge Simply as a Router in HE

MIne is still working fine and I just migrated to the C-8. I don't know why things would change.

My question , shall i go ahead and do flashing for the Sonoff Bridge Pro like u raised in the 1st thread and ia it going to work like repeater?

I did it a year ago. I don't know if anything has changed. All I can tell you is that it worked in March 2022 and the bridge is still attached to my hub even after last week's migration from a C-5 to a C-8.

I can't answer your question.

thank you very much dear for your prompt support, just a final inquiry pls, what version of habitat you used?

Up
Pls support, i have flashed the Zigbee bridge pro but i can't connect to the Hubitat Hub? Is there any special drive or App??

No, since all it does is repeat the signal for your mesh, there isn't a special driver or app. It should join as a "Device".

I changed mine to a Ikea TRADFRI Signal Repeater to get the "Get Link Quality" and "Get Route Table" commands.

These can be tricky to join to the hub...I and others had best/consistent results via below pairing process:

The thing with me that unfortunately it doesn’t recognize the pairing

I and others have had to try multiple times to get the SonOff to pair after flashing. So I'd give options 1 and 2 above a few tries each. For the first one, hold the reset button on the SonOff dongle until you plug it in and then you can let go once it's connected to power.

I haven't had any dongles fail to join using either of above methods, and don't remember hearing from anyone that theirs would not pair at all. Hopefully it will work out for you.

i don't have dongle, i flashed the "bridge Pro", that's why I'm struggling

Oh I'm sorry, my apologies. I misunderstood

suppose i changed like you did, how i can get it connected wit bridge-pro as repeater ???

After carefully and exactly following the instructions from the link in my original post, mine worked so I am not much help trouble-shooting. It only didn't worked when I skipped a step. Sorry I can't be more help.