Sonoff SNZB-02P Integration with Hubitat: Error Message and Device Details

I've recently added the Sonoff SNZB-02P to my setup, but I'm encountering an error message:

2024-04-27 01:56:40.375 PMerrororg.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.MissingMethodExceptionNoStack: No signature of method: sonoffZigbeeTempHumidity.checkEventInterval() is applicable for argument types: () values: [] (method checkEventInterval)

Here are the device details:

• Endpoint ID: 01
  • Application: 00
  • Driver: v1.0.1.1123
  • FirmwareMT: 1286-0807-00002100
  • Manufacturer: eWeLink
  • Model: SNZB-02P
  • Software Build: 00002100

I'm currently using the Hubitat Sonoff ZigBee Temperature/Humidity Sensor driver. Although I attempted to use a generic driver, it failed to consistently update the states.

Hub Details:

• Hub Model: C7
  • Software Version: 2.3.8.140

I've attempted the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Connecting the device a second time without removing it.
  2. Performing a factory reset and reconnecting it twice.

Since this issue pertains to a Hubitat driver, I'm unsure about whom to contact for assistance. Any insights or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Your SNZB-02P has paired initially using a custom driver, which is a bit strange because Hubitat added this exact device fingerprint into the stock divers ...

To get rid of the error message :

Go to Logs -> Scheduled jobs and find your device checkEventInterval scheduled job

Then delete the scheduled job.

1 Like

It seems like I missed mentioning a crucial step earlier, which your response jogged my memory about. When I first added the device, it paired up using generic drivers but didn't update the states properly. I went on a bit of a hunt, hoping to stumble upon one of your fantastic drivers, but unfortunately came up empty-handed. In my search, I experimented with a driver I found in HPM (Sonoff Temperature & Humidity Sensor), which had a bunch of extra features unrelated to heat and temperature. Eventually, I reverted back to the original Hubitat version of the driver.

I sincerely appreciate your assistance and want to express my gratitude for all the outstanding drivers you've developed. Thanks a ton!

2 Likes