[Solved] Need Help With "or" Statements

I am new to HE and I have now converted 40 some devices... and now I want to optimize some of them. I have been trying to understand how to do the following to have a humidistat run with the heater. I need help in building a rule that has "or" statements.

IF
Temperature is <= -10 and Humidity <= 20 or
Temperature is <= 0 and Humidity <= 25 or
Temperature is <= 10 and Humidity <= 30 or
Temperature is <= 20 and Humidity <= 35 or
Temperature is <= 30 and Humidity <= 40
THEN

Thank you in advance for looking at this....

I assume you mean in Rule Machine? Well, your conditions listed actually have both Ands and Ors. So, you would start the same way as if you were building a bunch of ands and input all of your conditions separately into RM. Each temp and each humidity are separate conditions. Then when you go into rule machine, enable complex rules, then you will see the option to Enter Subrule left or Subrule right. You'll enter the subrule first, then select your first condition, then select AND, then your second condition. You will then Exit Subrule and then you will Select OR. Continue this until you are done. Selecting. You'll eventually get this:

IF:
(Temp <=-10 
AND
Humidity <=20)
OR
(Temp <=-0 
AND
Humidity <=25)
OR
(Temp <=10 
AND
Humidity <=30)
OR
(Temp <=20 
AND
Humidity <=35)
OR
(Temp <=30 
AND
Humidity <=40)

I'm also assuming your going to be pulling temp/humidity from outside? You have the devices all configured?

Yes I am using ApiXU Weather for that information. Thanks for the suggestions...

Thank you for you help in sending me down the right path with this... This is what I ended up with.

( ( Temperature of Weatherman > -10.0 AND Temperature of Weatherman <= 0.0 ) AND ( Humidity Master Bedroom> 20 AND Humidity Master Bedroom<= 25 ) )

OR

( ( Temperature of Weatherman > 0.0 AND Temperature of Weatherman <= 10.0 ) AND ( Humidity Master Bedroom> 25 AND Humidity Master Bedroom<= 30 ) )

OR

( ( Temperature of Weatherman > 10.0 AND Temperature of Weatherman <= 20.0 ) AND ( Humidity Master Bedroom> 30 AND Humidity Master Bedroom<= 35 ) )

OR

( ( Temperature of Weatherman > 20.0 AND Temperature of Weatherman <= 30.0 ) AND ( Humidity Master Bedroom> 35 AND Humidity Master Bedroom<= 40 ) )

OR

( ( Temperature of Weatherman > 30.0 AND Temperature of Weatherman <= 40.0 ) AND ( Humidity Master Bedroom> 40 AND Humidity Master Bedroom<= 45 ) )

OR

( ( Temperature of Weatherman > 40.0 AND Temperature of Weatherman <= 50.0 ) AND ( Humidity Master Bedroom> 45 AND Humidity Master Bedroom<= 50 ) )

Thanks again