[SOLVED] Hubitat App not in iOS App store?

Hi

Just tried to install the Hubitat app on a new ipad and it is not available in the Apple App store any longer. Anyone have any insights as to what is going on?

Interesting - I don't see it on my iPhone/iPad in the app store either. I have somewhat older devices so don't konw if that is an issue where my iOS version is no longer supported. But I don't see it either.

@support_team ? @moncho1138 ?

No, wait a while.... give us Android users a while to gloat.... :grin:

4 Likes

I have the latest IOS and don’t see it in App Store either.

2 Likes

Shhh...I was doing a little dance myself, I've scheduled gloating for 10m from now, and then will follow that up with a round of snarky comments. :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

As long as future indiscretions will score similarly.... I'll allow it this time... :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just noticed this myself, trying to setup a new iPad and couldn't find it. Hope they figure out the issue soon.

My understanding is that an update will be added to the iOS app store shortly.

It will look like below:

(Oh having so much fun so early in the morrning!!) :rofl:

I've tagged the HE staff member responsible for mobile.

3 Likes

Thanks for your feedback. We are looking into it.

3 Likes

Are you sure:

1 Like

@sburke781 and I are fine, so take your time.

2 Likes

I should go to bed.... :wink:

1 Like

Sleeping is way overrated...

5 Likes

I said "should"....

1 Like

Issue was identified and resolved. The app should make it back into the store shortly.

5 Likes

From how quick the responses are and at all hours... I am pretty sure @bobbyD does not sleep anyways.

3 Likes

Truth.

2 Likes

Please forgive my ignorance as I have been very happy with and have been using the Web interface via my browsers on my iOS devices successfully ever since I purchased my very first C7 (so I have never had any reason to look into the iOS app) but…

Is there any specific advantages of using the iOS app vs using the web interface? TIA for any insights. Oh and thanks for all the great work and tireless effort that the staff and community puts in. This IMHO is a critical factor that separates Hubitat from all the others.

It's now 1pm on a Friday for Bobby.... As someone who has frustratingly taken the last 2.5 days off sick....I'll reserve my judgement.... But come Monday morning, with the appropriate drugs and steroids, I will provide my unbiased and constructive response (steroids and drugs provided by the appropriate authorities,,,, who can PM me :wink: Just kidding.... )

1 Like

Thanks.