Smartwings shades in HomeKit

Hey there…I have a house full of Smartwings shades. I have been using their smart link hub. This works good, but doesn’t have a battery meter and just generally lacks. I bought a C7 a few months ago and quickly realized it was something I wasn’t familiar with so I unplugged it until last weekend. I tried again and successfully got 6 of my shades added in. I created a dashboard and have the shades working in Habitat. As I am a HomeKit user, I added them in which also worked easily. Shades are visible in HomeKit and quickly show correct state and updates, including battery charge state. Issue…shades will open/close just fine in Hubitat. Shades will close in HomeKit, but won’t open. What am I missing? Sorry, very new to Hubitat and absolutely not comfortable with it.

I've had the same issue. I have the z-wave versions. I use my C8 as the ZWave/Zigbee hub for my Home Assistant setup. Initially I had the HomeKit integration through Home Assistant but it wasn't working with the shades (works instantly with everything else)... the shades would not respond.

I removed them from the Home Assistant/Homekit integration and moved them to the Hubitat/Homekit app. Same effect.

So... the button feature on Homekit does not work to open/close the shades, but if I open the shade so that the slider button is visible, I can slide the button to open/close the shade and hold it until the shade starts moving... then it will open all the way... usually.

kinda buggy though.. not gonna lie.

ok just fixed it... I changed the driver from Smarwings Z-wave driver to the Generic Z-wave driver and now it is working as expected.