SmartThings Migration

Greetings!

I'm tired of various issue I've had in less than 1 year of ST ownership, so I decided to make the switch to HE. My HE should be arriving tomorrow. I've been doing a ton of research in advance and have a few questions about being able to duplicate certain things I have setup in ST. I'm using RBoy's app and DTH for my door lock and would like to duplicate the following in HE:

1. Always notify me when door lock is unlocked via code (could be via text if no limitations or via Pushover is it's the better option)
  2. Turn on 2 sets of lights between sunset and sunrise when door lock is unlocked via code
  3. If door is open and door lock gets locked, unlock it (so it won't damage deadbolt if door is accidentally closed)

I assume RM is the best way to handle the above 3 items? Can any of these 3 be combined into 1 rule or are 3 separate rules needed? Would anyone have any examples that i can refer to?

Many thanks in advance. I'm stoked to be making the move to HE.

--Dave

Welcome!

Yeah, you'll need to do those in 3 separate rules (or more if you have multiple locks). You'll want to trigger off of lock code(ANY) and I'd recommend Pushover versus test (there's a built in 10 text daily limit).

I don't have any samples, but it took me about 2 minutes to create this:

Thanks!

Everyone please keep the ideas/suggestions coming!