SmartThings and Aeotec?

2 Likes

I feel for the members of ST community. So much uncertainty and unanswered questions - there are a couple of different threads about this. Once again reinforces my belief that local processing (at least by default) is the way to go. I guess I can throw out my old V2 hub now.

1 Like

Strange wording in the announcement - seems to indicate that this is a solution for the European Market... But later mentions the partnership will bring ST to customers around the world...

So which is it?

The Aeotec hub and sensors have arrived...

1 Like

Not exactly 'cheap' are they?

I don't know, considering that price includes shipping, tax, license, and dealer prep it seems reasonable to me. But I'm not in the eurozone so what do I know? :man_shrugging:

Well, I was just going off the fact that the hub used to $70 USD, which is about 53 GBP or 59 Euros (excluding taxes and shipping.) So, maybe slightly more than it used to be in Europe? I dunno. :thinking:

1 Like

the aeotec smart home hub that works with ST is now listed on Amazon for $120 and will be available soon.

1 Like

And they are still using old ST Classic App stock photos in their listing! :joy:

:laughing::rofl::joy: