Smart speaker voice relay remote

£3.57 58%OFF | Mini haut-parleur Bluetooth sans fil, Portable, musique, caisson de basses, Super basse, colonne stéréo, téléphone Portable, ord
https://a.aliexpress.com/_EvfUspZ

Anyone who's using things like Echos and Google home speakers, you might find these very useful.

My kitchen is quite a distance from where I have a Google Mini and a Echo Flex - so I'm always yelling at them due to ambient noise. I bought 5 of these but for this you need two.

1.) charge speaker or speakers by Micro-USB cable.
2.) Pair to the hub of your choice by Bluetooth and then locate them where you need better voice reception.
3.) talk to the Bluetooth speaker at normal levels because these have a microphone installed.
4.) adjust the volume settings and repeat as necessary steps 1-4 with other voice hubs.

Instead of yelling in the kitchen - I can now whisper - and Alexa or Google will hear me clearly via the built in microphone.

You can also use these as a stereo pair with a laptop, smartphone or smart TV for example.

They'll show up as MT in Bluetooth pairing or a mac address.

Sound on them is good enough for music, much better than the Flex/Mini speakers, hardly difficult to be fair...

Left hand speaker is google home relay, right hand side is relay to the lounge Echo Flex.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.