Smart life wifi bulbs

Hi all,

I appreciate all the help that this community has offered to get me started. Before I bought my hue and osram lighting system I had bought quite a few of the china light bulbs that are wifi. They don't work with a controller except the smartlife app on my cell phone. I would love to be able to command them from HE. I tried the Smartlife driver here on the website but it did not see any of my bulbs on scan. I may of set all that up wrong I dunno. Can anyone offer suggestions for this?

Thank You,

JJ

1 Like

edit: this post was all wrong...

I probably used the controller driver. Can you point me to the bulb driver?

I misspoke actually. I'm thinking of magic home...
I have a smart life bulb and am in the same boat as you. Would love a driver that doesn't require a middleman server.

1 Like

+1 on a way to control tuya based wifi bulbs. I have 4 adj. white tuya bulbs and a color bulb. I also have a few of the power plugs that are tuya based. Any way to get these to work would be great!

2 Likes

Any updates or solutions on this one to integrate the Smart life bulbs?

1 Like

+1 I am also still waiting on whether they will control these bulbs. They are relatively inexpensive and the adj. white ones I have are 1100 lumens.

1 Like

+1 Would like to know if anyone has created drivers for the Tuya bulbs. I think Kogan have these rebranded now, pretty inexpensive. Tried erocm123's controller drivers but realised this is a controller not the actual globe driver, so won't find the globes.