Smart keypad

Hi I am been searching for a smart keypad. Only one device I found is the Centralite keypad (which is the same as Xfinity and Iris keypad). I tried to purchase the Centralite but it has been on backorder without ETA. Does anyone know other option for keypad?

I've got a couple of the Iris V3 keypads I might consider selling if you have an interest.

I purchased 4 off this guy, all great.

I like the iris V3, uses cheap aa batteries and 19.99(guy will take lower offers & he's a great seller)

Yep, i'd have taken those at the time if i'd seen them

Thank you very much @bf1 @Rxich @scunny . I did just buy the xfinity. I really home someone come up with a keypad that has fingerprint integrated in it. That would be perfect.

1 Like

Is there any issues with these keypads? Do they work well?

1 Like

The Iris v3 keypad is fantastic and very reliable. I have had mine for a while now with zero issues with it.

2 Likes

Bought mine from the same seller. Great keypad and even better with Nyckelharpa app and google home announcing "arming in 45 seconds, please exit"

2 Likes

I just received two 3400-G Centralite keypads. NEW in the box from GoKeyless $34.95 ea.

They will sell to anyone

1 Like

Have you tested the chiming out? Does it chime quickly when a door opens?

Is there a delay by 3 seconds before chiming beeping?

Any weird issues you seeing with it?

I bought a used iris v3 keypad and it has the old firmware. The beep is delayed and cut off for some reason.

Yes I did setup the chime function using the "Simple Door Chime" app. It works well and there is usually no delay when a door is opened. Occasionally there will be a short delay (a few seconds) which I have attributed to a network delay. My wife is delighted with them and so I'm happy too.

Okay great.

What simple door chime app?

I'm guessing this one from DJ DizzyD..

still got those V3s'?

I do, PM me if you would like to make an offer.

hello do you still have it?

Not sure, I'll have to look and get back with you.

I have 2 V3, one brand new in the box and one slightly used.

I have 4 V2, all used in great shape.

Make offer if interested.