Smart Air Quality Monitor Comparison 2022

Awesome! Thank you!

There's now a community integration for AirThings, thanks to @thebearmay - more information here: Air Things View Plus.

3 Likes

I did notice that you have no column for CO (Carbon Monoxide) and the Amazon Smart Air Quality Monitor does not report on CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) only CO.
I purchased an ecobee premium thermostat recently thinking I could run rules in hubitat based on data from the ecobees built in air quality sensors. Alas, I cannot figure it out... I can see temp and humidity only. Anyone have any suggestions, or am I stuck to purchase another separate air quality device.

2 Likes

I don't know who has edit access, but, given the comment here about the Amazon unit reporting CO not CO2 is a few months old, it would be more helpful to the community if the sheet can be updated. Commented also in the sheet. Thank you for getting this started.

@adam_ca Just noticed this thread. Have you looked at the frient air quality monitor? (Directly supported by hubitat)

No … do you have a link? I googled it but didn’t find anything called a “friend air quality monitor.”

Sorry it autocorrected, it's frient. https://frient.com/ and Air Quality Sensor - Zigbee monitor of VOC levels, humidity, and temperature - frient

Updated; thanks!

Got it --- added to the spreadsheet. Bummer they don't distribute to the US.

They're working on it. I got mine on ebay. They sent @mike.maxwell pretty much their entire line and I know they are looking at distribution through amazon.