SM313 Temperature Sensor

Anyone have this SAMOTECH SM313? Seems pretty good and reports 3 years of battery life! Just bought one to try.

Arrived today, paired immediately. Currently using the Sonoff driver until I find better. Bit disappointed in the packaging, could have used less.

1 Like

Nice. I'm looking for a few Humidity sensors.
Keep us posted on how it operates!

1 Like

Looks exactly like my Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor. I have it in my hallway and seems to work fine.

1 Like

Did you get the humidity to work?

I've just added one and only the temperature is showing, the humidity is showing "Unknown" on the dashboard tile.

@lawman11965, did you try the SonOff driver like @AverageJoe90 mentioned? If that doesn't work, maybe take a look at the Konke temp sensor community driver (this is what I used with another sensor that used Zigbee 3.0 which I believe this is)

1 Like

I'm not seeing that Konke device listed. I set it as a Sonoff and that showed temp (though it didn't seem to update at all) but no humidity!

Try this one, as stated, it's a community driver (not a built in one) ...

Not seeing temperature at all now. Not with Sonoff, Konke or Generic.

Mine still working with the Sonoff driver. Had to press the pairing button once when paired and it pushed through the humidity and battery values.

I just got this SM313 today and it was easy to set up. User the Generic Zigbee Motion/Humidity driver then read this post so changed it to the Sonoff one. It does not show battery.
I bought a Xiaomi Temperature Humidity Sensor some time ago and could not get the ST Hub to stay connected. But it connected to the Hubitat and displays battery see pic. It was about £11 but how reliable is anyones guess.

@AverageJoe90 I just bought one today, should arrive Thursday.
Just checking if you're still using the sonoff driver or if you found something better? If not, is the sonoff driver built in?

Thank you!

Still using the SonOff one. There maybe a better one now but I haven’t had any need to change it :+1:

Got it working with the SonOff one, but I find it a bit annoying that you can't see battery, and there's no refresh button.
I suppose you haven't had to change your batteries yet since getting it?

Not yet, mine is still showing 100% which I am sure isnt right but its still reporting so :man_shrugging:

But is it reporting it with the sonoff driver?
Mine is only showing temp and humidity