Sinope TH1400ZB Floor and air temperature

Hi, I'm a new owner of 6 TH1400ZB for my hydronic floor. I chose this device nice it can get two temperature, one from the air, one from the probe. I've associate the Type* Thermostat TH1400ZB custom driver to them. I'm still not able to get the two temperature from the device. It's only air or floor. Is there a workaround ? Thank!

I have TH1300ZB for my electrically heated Kitchen floor. It only shows either the ambient temp (A mode) or floor temp from the sensor (F mode), and then there's the setpoint to the right, of the ambient or floor temp (respective to the setting). If I send outdoor temp to it from a connected thermometer, then it will show the local temp with the word "out" to the left of the displayed temp. It will change to show the setpoint briefly if I adjust it at the thermostat, and then return to displaying the outdoor temp. If I reset the themostat and don't send outdoor temp to it, then it will always show the setpoint where the outdoor temp would have been.

Looking at the manual for your thermostat, it seems to function almost the same as the TH1300ZB (as far as the display is concerned). I don't think it's possible to display both the ambient and floor temp in Hubitat at the same time if that's what you're trying to acomplish.

Thank! I know it's not possible with the built-in app but, nice the thermostat can limits the air temperature when it's in floor mode, it must store this information somewhere.... and if it's somewhere, someone with good skills like Samuel.c. Auclair, can fetch it and display it in it's driver. Never know.