Since upgrade to 2.3.0.116 backups no longer work

updated to 2.3.0.116 on the morning of 12/9 and all went good. Moved over my Legacy Rules to RM 5.1 all went good.

However now I can do manual local backups fine, When doing a manual cloud backup it just spins around that its working on it but nothing more. I have rebooted twice now to try and fix this and still no automatic backup this morning and cloud still spins around working in it but never does anything. Suggestions?

I just saw this and upgraded so this should be resolved hopefully

You should be ok if you upgrade.

Release 2.3.0.118 Available

Changes from 2.3.0.116

New Drivers

• LIFX Color Legacy

Bug Fixes

• Fixed overnight backup scheduling.
  • Generic Zigbee Motion Sensor (no temp), fixed Linkind and other recently added devices not reporting motion.
  • Lutron dimmer: Fixed saving last level from physical switch level set.
  • Button Rule 5.1: Fixed Pause/Resume.
2 Likes

Performed the upgrade to .118, then when the hub came back up I shut down, restarted and then tried another cloud backup.

A bit different now, so it seems to backup to the cloud manually kind of. The open window that says Please wait backing up won't close now I have to use the back arrow to go out of that and then back into it. It shows a backup, but not sure I trust it right now since the opened window showing its backing up never closes..

1 Like

The fix is to update to the .118 build. I just tested and auto backup is working. Manually the cloud window during backup never closes but its saving the backup.

1 Like