Simple Lighting app doesn't turn on light at sunset in v1.1.3.112?

This was working fine in the previous release; is anyone else seeing it? I have an app which turn off the same lights at 11pm, and that works fine; but lights won't turn on at sunset as the application is set up to do.
Is this just me, or is it a known issue?

Did you open the rule and clicked done? That happened to me and now they work.

Yes, they changed something in simple lighting software and to correct problems like yours you must open every rule and click done.

I did this evening... so, I'll know tomorrow if it works :slight_smile:
I understand something like this can happen; but maybe it would help publishing a little warning as part of the "release notes" about the need of doing that if that is needed.

(it's in the release notes)

Oh, OK; then it's my fault. Thanks for pointing this out.

1 Like

I had the same 11pm issue. I too am checking If it’s corrected by .113

It will not work if you don't go to the rule and click done. Maybe on the next release is fixed

Hmm. It sure is. I must have missed it upon first reading.

(Or, since I notice that that post has been edited four times, perhaps it wasn't there when some of us initially read the notes. The world may never know...)

I blew away all my rules and simple lighting. Rebooted and rebooted again. Then redid all my rules and SL. Everything worked on the first cycle, here’s hoping that everything keeps rolling. I only had 10 SL and 11 rules so rebuilding from memory was easy. I’m sure in the future as the OS matures this will not be a reoccurring task.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.