Simple Automation (SAR0, Basic Rules (BR), Motion and Mode Lighting (M2L) ... RM

I've always gotten confused trying to find a rule I made, which becomes necessary as I tweak something days, weeks or months later.
I never really expected it was a load thing for the Hub, it seemed more of a convenience factor and evolution.
Recently having moved I've gone back to revisit this and sort of got lost in the morass that is my old HE as I implement old items into a new HE environment. How did I do that? What driver did I use? What rule triggered it?
Knowing if I blurted out a question about SAR and BR I'd take it in the shorts for not searching first - so I did. For anyone who also occasionally wonders "why are there more than one way to skin a cat and which is better?" - here is a really great thread that helps understand things and I feel is worth re-bringing to the surface...

I add that I find Motion/Mode Lighting to be another method that adds to my pain as it too sort of needs an explanation as well.
In the end, I'm moving SAR and M2L off the hub, (maybe a few bytes saved) and putting everything into BR, with RM being for more complex needs. Hope others enjoy (re)reading this older thread once again.