Simple automation rule not Recurring?

I made a simple rule to turn on lights a sunset.
but its not Recurring everyday .. I have to reset rule everyday.
Not sure what I am doing wrong. I see no "button" for Recurring this.
How do I make this run everyday ?

Very new at this .. but the only one I found ..
[Simple Automation Rules] seems to allow for time off set?

^^^^^^^^ Shows Only Once ?

It seems you already have a few responses to your question in this thread:

You’re most likely to get help by keeping the same topic limited to one thread.

3 Likes

@WarlockWeary, thank you for your participation. As @marktheknife suggested, you don't need to cross-post the same topic in multiple threads. It is far more effective in getting the best assistance when keeping the content in one thread.

Keep It Tidy

Make the effort to put things in the right place, so that we can spend more time discussing and less cleaning up. So:

• Don’t start a topic in the wrong category.
  • Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
  • Don’t post no-content replies.
  • Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream.
  • Don’t sign your posts — every post has your profile information attached to it.

Rather than posting “+1” or “Agreed”, use the Like button. Rather than taking an existing topic in a radically different direction, use Reply as a Linked Topic.

...more

Ok ... Sorry Was not sure what / where to post that question in ..
Also .. I was not getting an answer I could understand or help.

Where should I have posted a question like that ?

No worries. I know you're just getting started. Generally "Get Started" or "Get Help" sections are the best place to start. If one of the moderators think that a thread belongs in a different category, they can move the topic in more appropriate section, so it can get the best visibility. If you start a thread, just keep that thread active. If you feel like you are not getting the assistance you need, you can always tag @support_team, which will get the attention of our support staff.

1 Like