Simple Automation input boxes set at zero in 2.2.4

In Simple Automations under 2.2.4 I can't set a specific time for on and off. The input boxes appear to be set at zero characters wide. Tried Safari and MS Edge...

1 Like

I'm having the same issue

Tagging @bravenel

A post was split to a new topic: Turn lights off when all turned off not working in 2.2.4

Hi there, would you kindly post a screenshot of this problem? We tried to replicate and we were unable to do so. Any tips to help us replicate the issue would be very helpful. also tagging @MrPancake

hope this looks ok, first time for me!

1 Like

Would you please try to clear your browser cache, and see if this clears up or not.

First thing I tried...

We are investigating this problem, able to reproduce it. What browser and device is this from?

Safari on an iPad iOS 13.6.1 in portrait mode, and Windows 10, MS Edge all latest updates.

Any updates on this? @bravenel

We have identified the problem and fix is coming in the next release. Meanwhile, a workaround might be, to change the hub's time format from 24h to 12h on Locaction tab (Locaction and Modes).

1 Like

@bobbyD @bravenel @gopher.ny
I'm on .148 and I can report the issue is only partially fixed. I'm on Chrome on Windows 10, cleared cache and this is happening:
Since the update, I can now type into the input boxes for the 24h time, meaning I can write 20:00, for example. The app saves properly with the correct time.
The issue is that it seems that the width of the boxes is still just 1 character, so you can't really see both digits of the numbers.
Please see attached screenshot.
Thank you!

Confirmed, will be fixed on next release.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.