Show Off Your Dashboards!

I am so glad my youngest is off Cocomelon... I detest that show almost as much as Barney...

1 Like

Peas peas it's time to eat your peas.

Angry Season 6 GIF by The Office

2 Likes

4 Likes

This is awesome! How did you get the groupings? Is this out of the box?

The latest iteration of my climate control dashboard on Lenovo 7" tablet.

I managed to create several RM5.1 rules to run my window aircon modes and change the setpoint via IR over Broadlink RM Mini. The setpoint (22 in centre) is just a hub variable controlled by those rules which is blank when the aircon is off. It also has a hidden switch overlayed that toggles Cool Mode/Off. Green is humidity, not fahrenheit btw. I live alone so I simplified the readout to suit my old eyes.

There is also a '2nd page' for status display and switch controls. I have sized the dashboard so that a flick of the finger up or down changes between 'pages'. The lunchtime tile is a variable countdown timer that is activated when I arrive home (conditionally) which also has a hidden switch overlayed to manually toggle on/off.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I just stumble along with a lot of trial and error and help from posts such as this and https://community.hubitat.com/t/the-noobs-in-complete-guide-to-css-for-hubitat/30592 .

1 Like

Pretty much out of the box (Node-red, not hubitat dashboards).

Latest version of mine....dang this is way more satisfying than it should be

3 Likes

I see you monitoring late night snackers there!!

Have you got a spy cam that triggers taking snap of the fridge raider yet? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not yet! :joy:

That section is mostly for keeping basic tabs on kids during the day. Reminding them we aren't made of money and we know when they're getting into stuff.

Very nice, could we please have more details on what was use to build it?
Is the code sharable?

It would be great to start creating a library of of all these great examples

1 Like

For those using HA and looking for a nice mobile dashboard you should check out the Mushroom repository available in the HACS. It provides a very clean simplistic mobile dashboard with minimal coding.

12 Likes

Here is my secondary phones's dashboard/UI. This is the Joe Page dashboard with all of my apps added into it. I have a few icons to change still but this is the gist of it. BTW, this works very well as my phone's UI, everything is done within the dashboard and apps launch as needed.

1 Like

use that one myself :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nice and clean, gives me some ideas....

1 Like

Same :slightly_smiling_face:

This is my dashboard.
I love to have just 1 dashboard to kinda control it all...

One dashboard to rule them all, one dashboard to find them, One dashboard to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them

or to bring light into the darkness :stuck_out_tongue:

good to know... we don't have a digi-corder/box or whatever.
My TV is hooked on to a tower pc and we watch all kind of streams... from Netflix/Disney+ to the Belgian Television etc... so the tab with this dashboard is always open and ready for action :stuck_out_tongue:
most of the main lights are automated but like night light from the kids isn't since they are only here every 2 weeks or so... just like some background lights, even have a voice controlled candle :exploding_head:

it's also kinda fun to watch the area's turn red when the GF walks around and the lights folow her :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No offense to anyone, because I see this often....but I would not want to show the world the layout of my house and my smart devices.

Why not?

1 Like

Primarily for security concerns.