Should i stay or should i go

It's been a little bit since I installed it, and I believe someone else provided me a link to it.

I believe this is it. Yeah I just looked at the code I have in my system and this is the one. Needs to be added manually on the Apps Code page. Has worked w/my Schlage Z-Wave lock w/out issue.

1 Like

With the exception of Mode Manager, I think all of those are 3rd party apps. Some are available via Hubitat Package Manager (also 3rd party) and some needed to be added/enabled manually

There are also a couple small handy apps in Hubitatā€™s github.

Haven't been there yet..URL?

Translation: Will you be my Google for me?

I am getting so lazy...

1 Like
1 Like

No idea why I didn't know/realize that this would exist. Thanks!

Example apps and drivers. Nice.

1 Like

I use Average temp to combine all of my fairly accurate temp sensors into one ā€œindoor average tempā€.
I use contact motion to add contact sensors to Zone-motion, or use contact sensors as the motion sensor in ML.

Yup, I have set it up to do the same, very nice!

Haven't done the motion side yet...I'm using Zone Motion Controllers app. How does using Contact Motion help w/that?

Just like adding another motion sensor. I use ML in the garage and just added the doors to the garage to the Zone-motion controller for the garage. I didnā€™t like the way using a contact sensor worked with ML.

1 Like

I thought Iā€™d chime in as a current Vera user and now HE C7 owner, the Hubitat elevation experience is frankly exceptional in my opinion. Full local control versus Cloud Control, honestly itā€™s not a contest and I would move from smartthings to Habitat in a heartbeat!

This may be Confirmation bias on my part, however Iā€™m loving the Hubitat experience and Iā€™m super glad I moved from Vera for most of my Home automation, I would make the same move again every time.

4 Likes