Shelly Uni?

Has anyone used this? Very little info in regards to examples online. We have an inflatable hot tub on the patio and I THINK I can use this is have basic control of it. I'm very intrigued by the whole Shelly line up in general.

I have a few. One I use as a relay to open my garage door and the other to read voltage on my solar battery.

There are two community drivers available.

See also:

1 Like

Assuming the pump controller will allow it, I should be able to do the following correct?

Using add on temp sensor and have temperature readings (including warnings)

Automation of on or off of jets/whole unit

Seems that I can hide it all inside the the main pump module as well.

The temp sensor functionality was just added to the driver. I never tried it, but another user did as far as I can tell.

The on/off should work, but Iā€™m not sure if it will do 110v.

The user guide show that the voltage and load current levels supported by the Uni directly are far lower than your pump is likely pulling. I would try to find a 24V input relay that is rated appropriately to switch your pumps and use the Uni to switch that relay.

The driver that just added the temperature sensor support which @Sebastien alluded to is the one that I wrote. It's linked in the thread that he shared.

Note that I only supported one temperature sensor because that was the test case the other user could support. But I'd be willing to add support for multiple sensors if someone can test it.

Just post in that other thread of you want to give my driver a try and you have any questions.

2 Likes