Shelly products

Hi, the developer has stopped supporting those Shelly drivers. The good news is you can use the official build in drivers, they support the shelly 1, 1PM, 2.5 as a switch and also the dimmer is supported

Hello,
thanks for the help. Whats about the Shelly plug S?

Looks like it is not supported.

Well, they say the Shelly PlugS is unsupported but I have one and it works. Mayby they say it is not supported because Hubitat didn't receive one to test because it is an EU socket, I don't now.
ON and OFF is working, I it shows the usages.
When you refresh it is only for the usage, not for the status.

And use 2.5 for roller?? Is not possible?

Thanks

Unfortunately, the rollershutter configuration is not supported in the current driver.

This is correct.

Hello, shelly sell on Bulgaria, not on eu only, seek to USA too.

It's not possible make a driver for shelly 2.5 roller?

Thangs

I imagine the first step would be for you and/or other Shelly roller users to contact Shelly and ask them to send a sample to @mike.maxwell

They have a sample, the 2.5.

The 2.5 is used for

• Rollershutter modus
    or
  • 2 separate relays:

1 Like

If this is the only problem, I buy one and send it to @mike.maxwell

Thanks

Right, if there is a driver for switch I suppose they have one to test....

@mike.maxwell already has a 2.5 -- the roller/shutter is just not on his list to create. If people hadn't been so nasty to me all my drivers would still be available. FYI @Cobra took down all his apps/drivers for months because of his code being ripped off so I am not the only one who left.

I see no reason to bring back my drivers still.

You are Scott Grayban?

1 Like

That is very bad. I decided me for HE of course the good drivers and now I have a big problem without them, but I understand your step.

yes

1 Like

I know now you have discontinued the driver, last thing I read was toy have a new work and you will be developing. It's unhappy read this. At last I hope you will be good on you work.

I put the roller/shutter code here again until @mike.maxwell has time to create a driver for it.... Once he has I'll deleted the post..

1. There will be ZERO support for this driver by me or anyone else from Hubitat -- DO NOT ASK.
  2. It's a DRIVER !! Don't be lame and paste it as a APP then bitch
  3. DO NOT complain it doesn't work.. it does.
  4. You think I'm a ■■■■■■■... I agree :smiley:
  5. You don't like my attitude... get over it
  6. DON'T PM me for help.. that will get you on my ignore list here
4 Likes

I don’t have a roller shutter but I wanted to post saying Thank you for sharing this even you don’t have to.

It’s cool of you to do this!

Have a great summer.

2 Likes

You're welcome... I hope others feel the same. I really had no plans to ever put my code back on the forum but the better of me decided to do this. Don't take this as weakness -- I can edit that post just as quick as posting it. 1 bitch about it from anyone and POOF

2 Likes