Shelly Pro 1PM drivers

Afternoon, is there a driver for the shelly 1 pm pro at all, or what are people using to get it into the hub? thanks!

Per the compatibility list:

Create a new Virtual Device using that driver and then configure it.

Or go to Devices Page > Add Device > By Brand > Shelly > Switch

1 Like

Depending on what features you want to use one can be found here ge4d / hubitat-code — Bitbucket
Related thread is here Shelly Device Handlers for Hubitat - #584 by dmitry.rozovik

It's a generic Plus/Pro/Mini (all mains powered gen2+) driver with very rich feature set support.

It uses websocket connection.
specifically for you device it supports:

• unbound mode for inputs
  • internal temperature sensor
  • shelly script interation
  • digest authentification

The only downside is that shelly devices with all currently available firmware are quite chatty over websocket.

3 Likes

Thanks for the replies. I’m just looking to turn the device off/on depending on the status of a fabaro implant. Probably try the built in one to begin with. Am I right thinking it’s best to assign static up address for the Shelly’s?

Yeah any LAN/IP based integrations will work the best if you have the device on a fixed IP one way or another. Especially important if you have to manually input the IP for the device on the settings.

2 Likes

Added it in, configured the ip address however its not working. Unsure if the 1pm pro is supported, doe anyone have a working exmaple?

Did you use the system driver or the custom one posted above? The one posted above states it works for the Pro models.

just the system driver, I was being hopeful! will try the custom one listed above

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/syepes/Hubitat/master/Drivers/Shelly/ShellyPlus%20Generic.groovy this one worked for on and off which is all i needed :slight_smile: