Shelly Device Handlers for Hubitat

Not going to happen.

Firmware updates incoming every month.

This will NEVER happen... There isn't enough memory in the devices to also include a MQTT broker.

I'm in the loop about any major changes since I write these drivers.....

Hey! Has anyone bought (or received) the new Shelly motion sensor? I'm really interested in buying a few, but it is important to me that i can integrate them into HE.

I just received a Shelly Uni. I have it setup to monitor my Sump pump backup battery voltage. Is there any way to display the ADC value on a Hubitat dashboard tile? It is currently set to a static ip with no cloud connection enabled.

1 Like

There is a driver in this thread (not mine)

4 Likes

You can do basic integration over http + virtual decice, untill driver will be ready.

Just got my UNI in today, will be a couple weeks before I have anything ready for a Official Shelly driver.

Oh and got the Shelly Motion as well so I'll get to both drivers soon.

8 Likes

Thanks, @tomw Uni driver worked for me.

4 Likes

So I have a kinda working driver for the Shelly Motion... bear in mind that the Shelly Motion IS NOT SUITABLE as a security device due to the limits on the motion settings. Mainly because of this setting "Blind time in minutes (from 1 to 1440) after last detected motion." If you want to try it out let me know in the comments. I won't release it unless people here approve of the driver.

Please read this facebook post/comment for more info.

3 Likes

Did you happen to create a button1 DH?
I see there was mention of it last Aug.
Maybe I am blind and not seeing it on your github

Hi tomw,
I would be interested in an Shelly i3 driver. Follwoing your post from Aug '20 I think you were working on something like that. Would you make this avialble?
Kind regards

2 Likes

I am having issues connecting my Shelly Duo's to hubitat. I am using a wifi mesh (tenda) does this matter? anyone point me to a step by step ( i followed the instructions i could find but to no avail)

thanks

@bcopeland Hi Brian.
Any idea's why I can't connect my Shelly Duo's using "shelly wifi CT bulbs"? I have put the IP address for the bulb from the Shelly app but can't connect.
Thanks in advance
Chris

Hi Scott
Is there a URL for where I can get 3.0.8 please

• Copyright : © 2020 Allterco Robotics US
  • cloud : true
  • has_update : false
  • Version : 3.0.6
  • DriverStatus : New Version Available (Version: 3.0.8)
  • UpdateInfo :
    - Fixed missing directive for EM3 meters
  • cloudConnected : true
  • rssi : -77
  • author : Scott Grayban

Please see the very FIRST post of this thread...

1 Like

Thank you Sir

1 Like

Is There support for The new add-on feature which enables a Reed switch instead of temperatur sensors?

1 Like

Nope

Damn, guess i'll just throw it in the bin then, really needed That feedback trigger, since the app, cannot control how the add-on switch is triggering i need it to be on for 1 second and of again, but it does not work with the timerfunction in the shelly app

1 Like