Shades that go from bottom to top?

Anyone seen anything like this? My wife wants them for some bathroom windows, and I want to make sure they're integrated into HE....

dont most shades lift from the bottom? Its the ones that come from the top down that are usually more custom

My GF works in blind sales - she's learnin' me about blinds. Seems there are numerous types - but common are 'bottom up', honeycomb, slip, and another called top-down/bottom-up. There are more but those are the ones I recall.
in the TD/BU model, it can go either, both ways. I'm unsure if there is motors for these from somfy or lutron (the brands of motors she sells).

We just installed some blinds like this. As far as I know, Hunter Douglas is the only one offering top-down/bottom-up (in honeycomb style and maybe a few others). I think others like Somfy and Lutron offer top-down (instead of bottom-up) but we didn't look into any other options as my wife definitely wanted the bi-directional option and that left us with Hunter Douglas.

You can also get a string/chain/loop drive and use a zemismart am43 motor.

Here's one of mine....

https://lafacemcgovern-my.sharepoint.com/:v:/g/personal/it_laface-mcgovern_com/Ef3MgAoJVi1Nk8KhewJWLmABkj-hSJ-_bttdrhH2WTc6WQ?e=rUYSJt

Interesting, thanks!

And you've had no issues with them? or with integrating them?

Thanks again!

Nope... Have been working perfectly since day one... When mounting just make sure you get the tension right is all.. I got the blinds themselves from blinds.com

Comfortex also offers top down bottom up motorized cellular. I think they are a HD brand, but far less expensive. Did you ever get this working with your HE? If so, how?

I'm using the HD app/driver here: Hunter Douglas API. This should work if you have an HD hub.

[HD = Hunter Douglas, NOT Home Depot, for clarification of those reading who may be unfamiliar]

@rvrolyk : I looked up the HD hub and it looks completely different than the Comfortex hub. I thought since HD owns Comfortex they may be the same technology branded different, but now I'm not so sure. Regardless, does your setup work locally on local wifi or does it require internet?

The Hunter Douglas API is local. Really the only problem I have with it is that it seems easy to overload their hub and if I'm not careful with the polling then the radio locks and it needs a reboot. I've been able to work around that by carefully controlling refresh periods (which seems to be the cause of the issues) and I suspect YMMV as others don't have this problem so there's some variable causing my problems.