I am hoping that someone can help out an old fart who has just migrated over from Wink and whose addled brain can't figure out the programming part of Hubitat.
I managed to get 5 light switches recognized on my new Hubitat and even managed to figure out how to turn the lights on and off from my computer or my iPhone but I just don't understand the next step which is how to automate the lights. I will break it down into simple steps.
- Turn on 3 light switches at sunset. (Switch #1, #2 and #3)
- Turn off switch #1 at 23:30
- Turn on switch #1 at 23:31
- Turn off switch #1 at 23:55
- Turn on switch #4 at 23:50
- Turn off switch #2 and #3 at midnight
- Turn switch #5 on sometime between sunset and midnight - hopefully at a random time
- Turn switch #5 off between 5 and 15 minutes after being switched on - hopefully a random duration.
Since switch #4 is in the master bedroom is there then some way to disable the programing if we go to bed early (rarely happens but don't want to be disturbed by a light turning on once in bed).
If someone can provide some guidance on how to achieve steps 1 and 2 I can probably figure out things until I get to steps 7 and 8 - if randomization is even possible.
Thanks in advance for any guidance you can offer.