Device:

• endpointId: 01
  • application: 01
  • firmwareMT: 1160-0005-0000000A
  • manufacturer: sengled
  • model: E1G-G8E
  • softwareBuild: 0000000A

Logs:

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "0A00" on line 235 (method setLevel)
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "0A00" on line 352 (method setColorTemperature)
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "0A00" on line 281 (method setColor)
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "0A00" on line 235 (method off)

I get the same errors with the "Sengled Element Color Plus (Legacy)" driver, just different line numbers. The strip seems to work OK with the Advanced Zigbee RGBW Bulb driver. What would I get with the Sengled driver and why isn't it working?

Have you tried running the "Configure" command (on the Sengled Element Color Plus driver) to see if that helps? You could also try "Generic Zigbee RGBW Light."

Yes I always hit Configure after saving the driver change. The Advanced Zigbee RGBW Light driver does seem to work. Wondering why the Sengled one exists though

Sengled bulbs report an off state after they loose power, no other devices do this.
The advanced driver is likely the best one to use with this device.
If you can fetch me the device fingerprint I'll add it to the advanced driver.

Happy to do that. How do I fetch it? Don't see an option on device page

open live logs, change the driver to Device, click the getInfo command, then post the text of the log entry that starts with fingerprint.

fingerprint profileId:"0104", endpointId:"01", inClusters:"0000,0003,0004,0005,0006,0008,0300,0702,0B05,FC03", outClusters:"0019", model:"E1G-G8E", manufacturer:"sengled"
1 Like