Sengled E1C-NB7 Plug 4 Pack 50% off

Sengled Smart Plugs, Hub Required, Works with SmartThings and Amazon Echo with Built-in Hub, Voice Control with Alexa and Google Home, 15Amp Smart Socket, Work as Zigbee Repeater, ETL Listed, 4 Pack https://a.co/d/aDSW3xx

The other quantities are discounted too.

3 Likes

Looked at the listing. Says buy a four pack for $89.99 or a single unit for $20.60.

Must be new math for volume discounts.

Thanks for posting.

Edit: saw the coupon for 50% off the four pack price.

thanks for posting. I'm not impressed with Sengled, not their bulbs, not their 4 button remote. The plugs are kinda okay. Just went to their website to find out what battery their G2 sensors take, guess what, zero info on the website on G2 contact sensors

I read some decent things about them being good repeaters so I’ve been watch the price on them.

Have 9 of their bulbs in service for like 3yrs without issue, but haven’t checked anything else out.

I have a couple of these. They work well.

2 Likes

I have 20 of these outlets and love them. I was replacing my Sonoff S31 lite outlets with these until I couldn’t get them anymore on the Canadian Amazon site.

1 Like

I have several of these outlets (due in part to the 50% coupon which has been live for a while). They have a better signal than the ThirdReality ones I had been using. Seem to repeat well with my mesh. Other than being larger and not fitting in all configurations I have, they've been great so far. Did have trouble pairing a couple of them in the basement, but eventually I was able to get them.

2 Likes