Sengled Devices Not Showing in Zigbee Route Table

My Zigbee system is fairly small. One Ikea repeater, one Ecosmart Bulb, 2 Sengled Outlets, 1 Sengled RGBW bulb, and 1 Sengled "Classic" bulb.
Everything works but for some reason none of the Sengled hardware show up on the Zigbee Route Table screen. The other devices appear there, just not the Sengled. As a result, I cannot ascertain if the Sengled end points connect directly to the hub or pass first through the Ikea repeater.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any ideas greatly appreciated.

My sengled bulbs show up for a short period of time and then disappear, but all my peanut plug outlets which are repeaters do along with my water leak sensors and Samsung buttons. I don't use the table much and as long as things are working you are ok.

Thanks for that info. I've had some intermittent trouble with the outlets not responding so I wanted to determine the path they were using to communicate.

Where do you see the Zigbee Route Table?

http://"Your Hub IP Address"/hub/zigbee/getChildAndRouteInfo

I don't know of a button in the UI to access this link, so I created a tile on a dashboard that will take me to it when I press the tile.

I've got 14 Sengled RGBW bulbs here. They do show up in the route table:

Child Data
child:[Front Porch Light, CEFD, type:EMBER_END_DEVICE]
child:[Kitchen Light 2, 7B1F, type:EMBER_END_DEVICE]
child:[Bedroom Light 2, 6665, type:EMBER_END_DEVICE]
child:[Bedroom Light 1, A6D7, type:EMBER_END_DEVICE]

Route Table Entry
status:Active, age:64, routeRecordState:0, concentratorType:None, [Workbench Light, 679D] via [Zigbee Repeater Bathroom, B528]

If the devices are spread out, maybe you need to build out a mesh? The Ecosmart bulb might (I'm not sure) be causing you fits. Most Zigbee bulbs try to act as repeaters and cause mesh issues. The Sengled are an exception to that as they don't repeat.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.