Sengled bulbs

i have these sengled bulbs that are also controlled by a physical switch. when using these bulbs in ST the switch state of these bulbs correctly update between on and off even when turned off from the physical switch.

however on hubitat when turned off from the switch they dont seem to update switch status the same way.

on ST the device types were zigbee dimmer and zigbee dimmer power. on hubitat i had assigned the generic zigbee bulb type.

any way the switch state in hubitat could also be also be updated when the bulb is turned off at the physical switch?

thanks.

Are you referring to Sengled Element Plus?

2 of them are sengled element classic and other 2 are sengled element touch.

Touch may require a specific DH. ST also uses a separate handler. Classic is just a plain Zigbee bulb isn’t it? Might be that killing power isn’t accounted for at this point. When the Zigbee signal disappears, sounds like ST defaults to off

classic is zigbee bulb with level at 2700K and touch is zigbee bulb with level at 2700 - 3500K and power monitoring support.

yeah probably.

Wonder if Zigbee White Color Temperature Bulb might give a different result for the Touch bulbs?

could be. right now i am not even getting the device events when any of the bulbs is turned on from the switch. but if i go to the device and refresh it shows the correct switch status.

so still digging as time permits.

Element touch with Alexa fails to turn on without specifying a percentage. Turns off fine, without setting the level to 0.

Using generic driver. @patrick are these devices going on the Todo list for drivers?

Not sure the issue but if we can recreate it. We can try to fix it. Please submit a ticket to support with as much detail as you can provide and we’ll see what we can do.

2 Likes