Selling hub

Hubitat Hub for sale. Never used but registered it so will have to deregister it first. See below for details on why selling.
C-7 UK/EU version.

I’m based in Scotland UK.
£130 will accept sensible offers . First class postage.
Happy to sell if you want to pick up too.

——————————

So I’m selling a never used Hubitat Hub.
Before I get slapped :wink: hear me out.

I’ve had the hub in its box for a few weeks now. Had a bit of time to switch it on the other night for the first time and got some great help from some folk on here as I was looking at moving from Smartthings to Hubitat, and I likely still will once I move house and have the time to start from scratch, I just don’t have the time right now ( 15 months old babies do that to you lol ) and it just seems like a waste having it sitting here.

I’m not even sure if I’m allowed to sell on here but figured I’d ask.

2 Likes

Hi,
It's allowed. Sorry to see you go though. I noticed you said babIES (plural), lol. That's got to be tough.

If you could add a location/price/shipping and method of payment.

Good luck!

4 Likes

No sorry , just the one baby. That’s enough lol.
I’ll not be leaving this community that’s for sure because I’ll be back using it when we move home and I can literally start from scratch and will feel better doing it all in a new home.

Shall I just post details on this thread? I’m not even sure if it’ll sell as I’d imagine folk on here will already have a hub but I’d love to see it go to someone on here rather than eBay.

3 Likes

Yup, just update your first post.

A lot of us have multiple hubs, if the price is right, it'll sell. :smile:

3 Likes

Thanks. Updated.

As someone with children, I recommend getting a refund on the kids first.

12 Likes

Haha :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Not trying to rain on your parade, but a brand new C7 on hubitat.com runs at $110 (£93). I know it says "Expect to pay £35+ import duty upon delivery." but I've bought 2 direct from Hubitat and never paid any import duty

2 Likes

Ah fair enough. I’ll accept sensible offers then. I’ll
Update post.

2 Likes

Fair enough, but he's Scottish :rofl:

@user2228 - just a little innocent humor here. You can go back to your Irn Bru and battered Mars bar :innocent:

3 Likes

Let me guess, English? :wink:

3 Likes

Isn't this a good reason to come back to Hubitat once you move and life eases up a little? Where else would you get schoolboy humour from grown men?

3 Likes

I’m not moving for the next few years plus I realised how much work is involved moving to Hubitat at this time.

1 Like

Do we really wanna answer this question?

1 Like

It's really not. I have 2 kids (5/11) a full time job, and a part time side work and still manage chores and setting up hubitat.

3 Likes

You fancy coming over and setting this up for me then mate? :rofl:
I’ll supply screenshots of all my ST automations and other fiddly things.

2 Likes

You wanna pay my airfaire, I'm down! Always wanted to visit there.... (I mean my last name is Lithgow)

2 Likes

And before you ask, likely a bunch of drunk scottsman fell asleep on a boat and ended up in the Dominican Republic, fooled around in Haiti and out popped our side of the clan.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like