Secure SSR302 - Dual Channel ZWAVE Heating Controller - ISSUES

Kinda on topic, but I found that I experienced the odd zwave issue when I had only this plus one other zwave device.

Months ago, I decided to replace the switch with a DIY wifi konnected/nodemcu/relay.

Oddly since then, my boiler is absolutely rock solid and also, the other device (dimmer) doesn't miss a beat. I couldn't really be bothered with time consuming trouble-shooting at the time, and just took the wifi plunge.

Job done.

I am really liking Node Red, a steep learning curve to get it running on an Mac mini M1, but it is so far solid and has incredibly fast comms with Hubitat and the Hue Hubs.

So while this is issue appears to be an issue somewhere in the HE Wave/Driver the Rules I have created seem to be able to deal with the issue.

Longer term I expect to move most logic from HE to Node Red and that means I can reduce the loading on HE by controlling the Hue Hubs directly from Node Red and I can enrol additional Home Automation Hubs that can handle specific devices better or add in additional functionality, I really like being able to add in Apple Messages into it all along with monitoring on the Mac mini M1.

I can then build Dashboards and Graphing into it further reducing the workload on HE.

In an ideal world I would move ALL Home automation onto the Mac mini M1 as it provides an awful lot of power while consuming incredibly low power, with Plex, Channels DVR, Docker, Node Red, Sonos Library it is using 19w.

Sounds like a good idea to me….