Screen rotation in app

When using the app on any of my devices the screen won't rotate.
Trying to set up a dashboard for a mounted keypad on fire tablet but it won't switch to landscape. The tablet switches in all other apps as expected just not in Hubitat app.

I'm new to this so any help appreciated.

Hi and welcome to Hubitat. Are you using iOS or Android? The hubitat app rotates fine for me on Android. Do you have the latest version? Have you disabled rotation for this app in the tablet's operating system?

It doesn’t rotate on my iPhone or on the fire tablet. I don’t see any option to disable rotation in the app settings on either device. The app version is 1.0.2 and 1.27 on the fire just downloaded them yesterday.

Hi, I can't rotate the app either but you can rotate the browser with the dashboard on it.

The landscape has been enabled for both beta apps. If you'd like to try the beta versions, please see this topic:

I will give that a try. Thank you!

1 Like

Is this in beta? I can’t rotate my screen in the app on iOS.

Bobby, Everyday I get time to work with Hubitat I am impressed. Landscape was not working on my device. Found this, installed it and Brilliant thank you to the team for the constant evolution and simple user interface.
Paul in the UK