Schlage BE469WK Issues & Firmware Update

I have a pair of Schlage BE469, one is a 469WK running firmware version MAIN_6.8 and the second, a 469NX on MAIN_5.8.

Both previously worked flawlessly however somewhere along the line the 469NX stopped working.

I've reset and re-paired it a number of times and the best it can do is report lock activity but for reasons yet TBD won't respond to lock or unlock commands.

I've tried the generic driver as well as the Schlage driver and yes, I've hit the Configure button.

Since both locks are almost identical, I'm assuming this is a firmware issue but hoping to validate this.

I also need confirmation that OTA updates are NOT supported and if the best solution is to replace it with something like a Kwikset?

Thanks in advance

anything below 7.10 is a crap shoot...Sadly Schlage does not offer firmware updates for their products.

Now this may or may not help but see if it does.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion @rlithgow1. I gave the driver a whirl, tried excluding / including and sadly it still didn't work. It's so strange because the Hubitat can read activity, codes, etc. from the lock, just that commands don't execute.

Did you try with the above driver? (Make sure you hit configure when you switch)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.