Scenes?

How do I access Scenes from an App?

Sorry I should have been more specific. I want to list them in preferences (allow user to pick from a list). And also, I want to be able to activate them from code (I assume that part is easy once I have a variable for the scene). "scene" doesn't work in prefs.

Ok I guess device.SceneActivator was the magic option. I wish this was documented somewhere. Anyway, thanks a lot for your help!!!

Selecting for devices of this particular type/driver isn't documented, but it's possible to figure out. Well, OK, so I'm actually not sure Hubitat has this documented anywhere, but it's reasonable to assume that it's the same as SmartThings, which is documented here: https://docs.smartthings.com/en/latest/smartapp-developers-guide/preferences-and-settings.html#device-specific-inputs

Since the driver name is "Scene Activator", you can use these rules to convert that to "sceneActivator". Then, use the general (documented-ish) device.driverName format to arrive at device.sceneActivator. This will work for native or custom drivers of any type.