Scenes way better than groups?

With my GE dimmers, I can control dim from the main and the add-on control. Don't know about other brands, but I would guess they do as well.

Awesome, that's all I need from this location. I think Jasco, GE, and Ultrapro are all the same. Let me try the add on and see how it works. I'm assuming there is no lag in dimming, etc. since it is directly wired via traveler.

Correct.

And does double tap also work natively?

I’m not sure with the newer model, but it doesn’t work via the add on with the older GE/Jasco z-wave plus dimmers. If they are the same as the Enbrighten dimmers, you could probably use the drivers @JasonJoel has created and use association groups in the driver, which are very fast. I use this to turn off all of my exterior lights at once and it is 100% reliable for me at least.

use the drivers @JasonJoel has created

Where do I get these drivers? How do you install drivers on the HE?
Thanks again.

1 Like

Just make sure your device matches the GE/Jasco driver version. Otherwise, Jason’s drivers are excellent and I’ve been using them for several years now without any issues. Just copy the url after going to the raw driver page, then open the driver tab in the Hubitat UI, new driver, import, paste the url, click save. Then go to the device page, change to the new driver, save, and hit configure (it won’t work unless you configure with the new driver).
Btw, despite the repo name, the drivers aren’t botched. I can’t remember if there was a story behind this.

1 Like

Thank you, I'll give those a try if my add on doesn't do what I want out of the box. I'm assuming I have to remove and re-add my device also.

No. Just a driver change.

1 Like

Yes, just labeling differences.

See the hidden content behind the + sign for gory details on community driver install and enabling it for your device after install.