Scene firing errors around Sunset and Sunrise

The logs on my C-7 running under 2.3.0.113 keep showing these two error messages every day, related to 'app 108' which is a Scene 1.2 scene which I have never directly utilized:

app:108 2021-11-30 06:38:00.196 am error org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.metaclass.MissingMethodExceptionNoStack: No signature of method: aScene12.afterSunriseHandlerend() is applicable for argument types: (com.hubitat.hub.domain.Event) values: [com.hubitat.hub.domain.Event@1a6a9a6]
Possible solutions: afterSunsetHandlerend(java.lang.Object) (afterSunriseHandlerend)

app:108 2021-11-29 05:00:00.446 pm error java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method addMinutes() on null object on line 483 (method beforeSunsetHandlerstart)

The timestamps shown seem suspiciously connected to those referenced in the Scene's Restrictions section, namely an "Only between two times" restriction set to "Sunset -30 minutes and Sunrise +30 minutes". Meanwhile, back in the Apps UI, I can attest that the red (Restricted) indicator appears and disappears from the listed Scene at the appropriate times as expected.

In case it matters, which I doubt, all the Scene is intended to set are these five devices:

Dining Room Light: off (on)
	Fireplace: on (off), level 31 (54), hue 334 (95), sat 58 (66)
	TV Backlight: on (off), level 30 (15), hue 334 (13), sat 58 (55)
	Mermaid Lamp: on (off), level 20 (25)
	The Computer: on (null)

Any clues as to why these errors are happening? I don't recall noticing them before this past week, during which I've done at least 4 or 5 firmware revision updates, but never edited this Scene.

THANKS! - Libra

NOTES
Possibly related to this similar-sounding post from April, in which @bravenel acknowledged some problem in the code. Was that fixed?

In case it helps with troubleshooting, I'm including the "Settings" portion of that Scene:

And these two references are included among many in the "Event Subscriptions" section:

For future, please use screenshots in lieu of copy/paste. Much easier for me to read (I have a slight vision issue).

Please show a screenshot of the Restrictions for this.

I will note that practice for future reports. Here's a screenshot of the Restrictions, as requested: