Scene App Captured vs Adjust

I've added some new switches to my setup and its been awhile since i've edited a scene but the behavior is not quite what i was expecting.

What is the behavior supposed to be between "Captured Scene" list of values and the "Adjust Scene Settings"?

I was assuming it was the captured value then the adjust would override. But what i seem to observe for me when i hit active scene, is it is always the captured values and the adjustments are ignored. To add a device into the scene, i need to set with the required settings, remove it from the scene, then re-add it back to the scene so it comes in with the appropriate captured value.

Am I just off the mark and doing this wrong?

You would have to show the scene screenshot, and perhaps the adjust page screenshot. There is a reported bug in Adjust with respect to switch on/off settings (fixed in next release). Did you hit Done on the Adjust Scene page?

Thanks!

I did, but if there is already a known issue i'll go ahead and wait to recheck it on the next release. i'm not editing the scenes all that often.

I'm have the same question.

Have created a scene and trying to use Adjust Scene to change one of the Dimmers in the scene to Off. I open the Scene, go to Adjust Scene, set the Dimmer to Off, hit Done, Done.

Upon testing the Scene nothing has changed. Maybe I don't understand how the Adjust Scene works.

Thanks

This is a reported bug, that will be fixed in the upcoming release.

2 Likes

Has this bug been fixed,
just i added a new device to a scene (ticked the box), went down to adjust, adjusteded it to off, click done . how ever when ran the scene it switch on.
went back into the scene thinking id must have to tick it - save it, edit it the adjust but still not working.

Only sucess i has was to set everying and caputre the scene.
Im on latest firmware (updated last week)

When you add a new device, you do have to capture it.

So to that I have to re capture the whole scene?

Activate the scene, add the device and set it for the scene (all of scene is set properly at that point). Hit capture.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.