Sale on Ultraloq Pro Zwave

I was just notified of a sale on the Ultraloq Pro-ZWAVE on their website $162 with free shipping. I have had this lock for about a year and really like it. It's a solid build, works well with HE, has a fingerprint reader, and can be rekeyed with the standard schlage type C keyset to match my other physical keys. I just ordered another one to replace an old yale assure which i did not like.

What do others think of this lock?

I'm a bit disappointed with this lock as it dosen't zwave report user who unlocked lock via either code or fingerprint. Just only reports basic lock/unlocked. Many complaints on their forums on this issue.

3 Likes

Yup. I like the lock, but would never buy another one because of this.

Also, it can only be paired/unpaired using their app/Bluetooth. So if they ever go under, you'll never be able to unpaired/pair it again.

3 Likes

Really like the lock too and have grown accustomed to not have that reporting feature... but it would really be nice though. Great for WebCoRE pistons.

FWIW, I'd concider a second one for my garage door since I love how accurate their fingerprint reader is.

I have two that i just decommissioned, I like the lock and fingerprint reader, but the lack of full Z-Wave reporting is a fail for me. Replaced with a couple of 700 series kwikset locks and all is good again.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.