Rule Machine Requests

Hi

Could colour per mode be added to RM please. It has temperature per mode just not colour.

This in on the list to do. Not for the upcoming release this week, but the next one.

1 Like

NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!
You guys don't let the grass grow do you...... :seedling:

1 Like

The facility to duplicate/ Clone a rule would also be advantageous :slight_smile: I have a lot of lights that need the same rule to get different things to work. I also would like to be able to do

At sunset turn on lights at random colour
whilst ON fade to new colour every 30 seconds until specific time then turn off. I can't seem to be able to do this only on for x period of time.

5 Likes

Cloning Rules would be cool. Maybe append the word -Clone to it when it is created?

4 Likes

@bravenel would it be possible to add the ability to set volume level per Sonos speaker independently, for each Sonos included in a TTS rule.

Use case: Laundry dryer has finished drying clothes announcement. I need it to play at 60 percent in my family room, 15% in my office, 30% in master bedroom. Currently if I have it loud enough to hear well in the family room / kitchen, it will blast you out / startle you in the office or master.

1 Like

Cloning rules would be awesome.

Even better - I know this one is a stretch - but coming from ST and being a total newb, the ability to "share" rules (ala webCore) would rock! I know it's a long shot, but just thought I'd throw it out there!

Is this still on the cards? Still after colour per mode in RM :smile:

Still on the to-do list.