Rule Machine error executed with NFC

Hello everyone.First of all, as always, thank you for your time and patience, my level of English and with the Hubitat programming is very limited

The same problem that I am telling you has happened to me a couple of times.

I have several rules that turn different lights on and off at different times. These rules are activated
with NFC tags and with the shortcuts app on an ipohone.

The way is something like this:

With the phone I read an NFC tag that tells Hubitat which rule it is by web link. Since I have different working hours, I have several NFC tags next to the bed.
the rule looks like this:

Now comes the problem that has happened to me twice: When trying to edit one of those rules with Hubitat that are activated by label, it gives me the following error:

And when I enter "logs" in "past logs":

The funny thing is that when I scan the NFC chip the rule is executed with no problem.

I don't know what it can be, but it forces me to write the whole rule over again and it's a bit tedious because it turns many things on and off at different times and the rules are quite long.
I have put all the explanation of the labels in case they could be the cause.

It would be wonderful to be able to edit the rule fixing the error and not typing all over again and If my question is stupid for being too easy I apologize.

Again thanks.

Not sure if this is the reason in this case, but if you use the back button when editing a rule, it can get corrupted which means it can continue to run, but can no longer be edited. This might be the case here.

Tagging @bravenel in case this could have another cause.

2 Likes

If that were the cause it would be good because it would not imply a problem in the execution, but it would force me to rewrite the two rules ... Thank you very much. I will try to write them again and just in case I will make more backup copies, something that I do not do very often and is a mistake

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.