Rule Machine access remotely

Hello Community, I have been trying to use rule machine since the latest version update and I am not able to save my rule using remote access. Can anyone help?

Any error messages or unexpected behavior by the UI when you try to save? Or does the save of the rule seem to complete but the changes then don't appear in the rule?

Tagging @support_team for additional help.

1 Like

By "remote access" you mean Remote Admin service? I just tested creating a new rule and cannot replicate the problem. Could you please provide more details such as browser and the device you are using with Remote Admin service (make and model). I used Chrome browser on a Windows desktop running latest platform version (2.3.4.120).

2 Likes

I tried to access the remote administrator thru my iPhone. I will try to access using my MacBook Pro later this evening. Thanks.

Using the rule machine works fine, except after checking done to complete the rule it is not displayed and no error message.

What is not displayed? Or maybe more helpful, exactly what is displayed after you click Done to complete the rule on your iPhone?

And what model/iOS version on your iPhone.

Above info could be helpful for @bobbyD.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.